Do you go for Urban Farmhouse or would you prefer New Traditional served with a twist? Our interior design style quiz will help you determine what aesthetic best suits your taste after you answer a few fun questions — so you can personalize your home style to your lifestyle.
Atlanta New Homes
Explore New Homes for Sale in Atlanta
There are no communities that match the filter criteria.
Enjoy this 4.5%* annual rate during your first five years of ownership
Right now, we’re making it more affordable to enjoy an expertly designed, inspired Ashton Woods home with an incredible 4.5% interest rate (6.323% APR)* for the first five years of your loan through our affiliated lender. *See terms and conditions.
Find Your Design Style
Living in Atlanta
Buyers in the market for new construction homes in Atlanta are in luck. From bustling neighborhoods to peaceful retreats, there’s something for every lifestyle in the place nicknamed “The City in a Forest.”
Atlanta New Homes Offer an Incredible Lifestyle
Just beyond your new home’s backyard, there’s a lot to enjoy about Atlanta.
- Celebrated attractions like the Fox Theatre, Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center and World of Coca-Cola.
- Ample career opportunities with 16 Fortune 500s headquarters, including Delta Air Lines, The Home Depot and UPS.
- Attractive outdoor spaces, such as Atlanta Botanical Garden, Piedmont Park, Atlanta BeltLine and Centennial Olympic Park, home to the 1996 Olympics.
Benefits for the Whole Family
Atlanta is the country’s ninth-largest metropolitan area, but is family-oriented at heart.
- Acclaimed public schools in many of Atlanta’s vibrant neighborhoods set up your children for success.
- Esteemed universities, such as Georgia Tech and Emory University, offer world-class higher education.
- Ashton Woods neighborhoods provide well-maintained pools and private parks for the whole family to enjoy, just steps away from your new construction home in Atlanta.