Convenience and privacy are abundant in the Harrison, with a generous owner’s suite complete with an oversized shower and large walk-in closet, a loft overlooking the family room, and walk-in closets in each secondary bedroom.
Harrison in The Pointe at Rhodes Crossing
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
The Pointe at Rhodes Crossing - Harrison Floor Plan
The Pointe at Rhodes Crossing Harrison Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
This spacious Harrison plan has it all, from a main-level owner's suite with a trey ceiling, to a study with glass French doors off the foyer, and a two-story living room with a grand floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace. You'll also find a second-floor loft with space to work and play that overlooks the living room below. The designer-curated, open kitchen features quartz countertops, a large island, and gourmet appliances fit for a chef. Extend the living space outdoors on the rear covered patio overlooking a pond.
View More Home Plans in The Pointe at Rhodes Crossing
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch