Homebuilder wins awards for building, design and more
CHARLESTON (November 12, 2018) – Ashton Woods, one of the nation’s largest private homebuilders, took home 5 awards at the annual PRISM Awards & Gala hosted at the Gaillard Center in Charleston on Nov. 6, 2018. Presented by the Charleston Home Builders Association and Sales and Marketing Council, the awards honor excellence in building, remodeling, marketing, personal achievement and other special categories in the homebuilding industry.
In the Building Category, Ashton Woods was recognized with the following awards:
- Best Builder Center and Showroom: The Studio by Ashton Woods in Daniel Island won in this category for its design innovation and customer experience. Here, homebuyers experience countless design finishes and today’s most on-trend styles and respected brands in home design. With a home building process that focuses on people, The Studio by Ashton Woods delivers world-class service alongside world-class design.
- Best Model Home - $600,000 to $700,000: The Stratton by the Sound Sullivan model won in this category for its sophisticated and open 3,472-square-foot floor plan. Balancing fresh and rustic, new and old, beauty and function, the Sullivan model offers appointments for the affluent, active and social family. This model is complete with a showstopping gourmet kitchen and a spa-like owner’s suite.
- Best Single Family Home - $300,000 to $400,000: The Pointe at Rhodes Crossing Lincoln model won in this category for its thoughtfully designed living spaces that create joy and conversation. The main floor of the 2,314-square-foot home flows seamlessly from the open-concept kitchen into the family room, creating the perfect balance of day-to-day living with elaborate entertaining in mind.
- Best New Kitchen: The Stratton by the Sound Sullivan model won in this category for its contemporary style combined with natural elements. Here, you will find rustic wood ceiling beams, counter-to-ceiling brick backsplash, expansive quartz island, and inspiring butler’s pantry. With influences from nationally-acclaimed designers, this gourmet kitchen combines beauty and function for the culinary enthusiast.
- Best New Bathroom: The Stratton by the Sound Sullivan model won in this category for its modern aesthetics and coastal inspiration. A 5.5’x11.5’ frameless walk-in shower brings the wow factor with floor-to-ceiling glass enclosure, anchored by a freestanding soaking tub. Meticulous trim detail and designer finishes complete this stunning space for a spa-like retreat with indulgent luxuries.
In the Personal Achievement Category, 7 Ashton Woods Community Sales Managers were recognized for Million Dollar Circle achievements. These prestigious awards recognize the talented professionals who produce millions of dollars in sales for the new home building industry. Recipients of the Million Dollar Circle Award include: Cayce Hennessee for $15.3M, Meredith Coughlin for $7.8M, Angela McMicking for $7.6M, Craig Easterbrook for $7.6M, Joe Kaminski for $6M, Lacey Chonoski for $5.6M, and Caitlin Miller for $4.2M.
For more information on Ashton Woods and the award-winning homes, visit www.AshtonWoods.com/charleston.
About Ashton Woods
Ashton Woods is one of the largest private homebuilding companies, blazing new trails in design and personalization to build homes as unique as the people who live in them. Collaborating with homeowners for more than 25 years, the company and its team of world-renowned designers look beyond the conventional to draw inspiration from unexpected sources, resulting in exceptional design in every Ashton Woods home. Recently named Builder of the Year by Builder and Developer magazine, Ashton Woods has also been consistently recognized as one of the most trusted builders in America according to the Lifestory Research America’s Most Trusted Builder™ Study, Ashton Woods’ collaborative approach is a key driver of its best-in-class customer satisfaction scores. For more information, or to experience the excitement of becoming another satisfied Ashton Woods homeowner, visit www.ashtonwoods.com.