Designed for the way families live, the Pecos includes a spacious kitchen with a generous island that can double as a desk for homework. Breakfast nook opens onto the covered patio. Mud room and utility room as you enter from the garage. The secluded owner’s suite features a private bath with garden tub, large shower, double vanities and a walk-in closet. Formal dining room can also be converted into a 4th bedroom or a study. Optional upstairs game room.
Pecos in The Preserve at Singing Hills 50's
- Kitchen open to family room
- Owner's suite with spa-like bath
- Open and spacious family room
- Formal dining room
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
The Preserve at Singing Hills 50's - Pecos Floor Plan
View More Home Plans in The Preserve at Singing Hills 50's
- Gourmet kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a center island
- Sun lit family room with three large windows looking out on the backyard
- Study perfect for a home office
- Master suite with private bath and oversized shower
- Study on front of the home perfect for home office
- Gourmet kitchen with center island open to the family room
- Downstairs master suite with private bath and walk-in closet
- Three secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets and loft upstairs