Roswell-based homebuilder wins awards for best building design, interior merchandising, realtor promotions and more
ATLANTA (November 6, 2018) – Ashton Woods, one of the nation’s largest private homebuilders, took home eight gold awards and two silver awards at the annual OBIE Awards hosted at the Omni Hotel in Atlanta on Nov. 3, 2018. Presented by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the awards honor excellence in building, remodeling, marketing, personal achievement and other special categories in the homebuilding industry.
In the Building Category, Ashton Woods was recognized with the following awards:
- Single Family Builder - Detached $600,000 to $699,999: The Winslow model in The Paddocks community won a gold award in this category for its flexible 3,340-square-foot floorplan. With the main floor flowing seamlessly from the open-concept kitchen with a spacious island into the family room, this model serves as the ultimate entertainment spot.
- Best Building Design - Attached Model $700,000 to $799,999: The Aria Sonata model took home gold in this category. It was designed as the perfect home for the couple who loves to spend quiet nights at home together or entertain their friends and family. This 2,608-square-foot townhome features a floorplan with inviting and flexible open space, ideal for any life stage.
- Best Building Design - Attached Model $800,000 and above: The Aria Traviata model received a gold award. The four-level, 3,957 square-foot townhome was designed for all different lifestyles, from the young couple to the empty nester, and features contemporary design with clean lines and a variety of textures and materials.
In the Marketing Category, Ashton Woods was recognized with the following awards:
- Best Interior Merchandising- Detached Model $800,000 and above:
- The Oxford model at Cadence was recognized with a gold award. In this 6,241-square-foot model, the juxtaposition of light and dark with the added dimension of colorful artwork, elegant trim details and tailored textiles, creates a sophisticated yet relaxed home. A hidden staircase leads to a showstopping speakeasy that is any entertainers dream complete with a liquor cabinet, bar, game room and more.
- The Aria Harp model took home the silver award for its exceptionally designed home showcasing a natural and comfortable color palette with pops of rich earth tones. This a 5,392-square-foot model appeals to the affluent family buyer by creating the perfect balance of day-to-day living with elaborate entertaining in mind.
- Best Interior Merchandising- Attached Model $600,000 to $699,999: The Dresden model at Parkhaven brought home the gold award with its contemporary style combined with natural elements like wood and stone. The 2,240 square-foot townhome has a wine room with a bar featuring stained truffle maple cabinetry, offering delightful entertaining options for guests.
- Best Interior Merchandising - Attached Model $700,000 to $799,999: The Park at Paces Ferry Addison model received the silver award in this category. Urban sophistication defines the overall design of this model with tailored and crisp details accented by textures to achieve a balance of both formal and relaxed living.
In the category of Personal Achievement, Laura Kowski, Online New Home Advisor for Ashton Woods, won Online Specialist of the Year for her knowledge, expertise and customer-centered attitude. With Laura’s strategy of detailed follow-up and client engagement, she leads the company nationwide with the highest percentage of appointments converting to sales.
For Best Realtor Promotion - Developer/Builder: The Ashton Woods Inspiration Collective earned the gold award for giving realtors an easy-to-use program that allows them to know more, sell more and earn more than ever before with Ashton Woods. Since its inception, more than 250 realtors have become members of the program, and it continues to grow.
Finally, Ashton Woods was received a gold award in Community Service for their work with Camp Twin Lakes. Camp Twin Lakes provides camp experiences to thousands of Georgia’s children with serious illness. During the 4th Annual Ashton Woods Trade Partners Charity Golf Tournament, Ashton Woods was able to raise enough money to send 172 kids to camp.
For more information on Ashton Woods and the award-winning homes, visit www.AshtonWoods.com/atlanta.