The Hampstead home design is captivating with its impressive main living area. The open kitchen features a large walk-in corner pantry and a spacious island. From the kitchen, you have views of the inviting family room and breakfast nook with access to the deck/patio. A formal dining room on the main level of this home is ideal for dinner parties. The second floor provides three spacious secondary bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet. A laundry room and a full bathroom can also be found on the second floor. The primary bedroom suite is the ideal retreat, complete with a double vanity, linen closet, a separate tub, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet. As a bonus, the Pearson offers a loft space for you to make your own.
- Welcoming porch and foyer
- Loft area on second floor landing - great for play or work area
- Secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets
- Large family room with optional fireplace
- Large primary bedroom suite with tray ceiling, spacious bath with double vanity and walk-in closet
- Formal dining room or optional guest retreat
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
Hampstead Floor Plan
Find Available Hampstead Quick Move-In Homes Around Atlanta
|Name||Available||Type||Collection||Price||Sq. Ft.||Stories||Bed||Bath||Half Bath||Garages|
Locust Grove | Atlanta
7233 Eton Lane #64
Locust Grove, GA 30248 Hampstead | The Pointe at Heron Bay
|Avail. Dec 2023||Type Single Family||Collection Harmony||Price $434,900||Sq. Ft. 2845||Stories 2||Beds 4||Baths 3||Half Baths 1||Garages 2|