Convenience and privacy are abundant in the Harrison, with a generous owner’s suite complete with an oversized shower and large walk-in closet, a loft overlooking the family room, and walk-in closets in each secondary bedroom.
Harrison in Watson Hill
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
Watson Hill - Harrison Floor Plan
Watson Hill Harrison Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
COMING SOON - Homesite #7
This four-bedroom Harrison plan boasts space for everything. Enjoy an owner's suite on the main level, a study with glass French doors off the foyer, and an open kitchen that overlooks a grand two-story living room with a gas fireplace. Extend the living space to the back yard with the rear covered porch off the breakfast area. Upstairs you are greeted by a loft space that looks down to the living room below, as well as three secondary bedrooms.
COMING SOON - Homesite #29
The open-concept Harrison plan is ideal for entertaining. A large kitchen overlooks the main living areas and flows seamlessly into the breakfast area. A spacious two-story living room features a gas fireplace and lends access to a rear covered porch for enjoying lowcountry sunsets. You'll find a study with glass French doors off the foyer, and a large loft on the second floor suitable as a media room, play room, and more. This home features an owner's suite on the main level with a spacious walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
View More Home Plans in Watson Hill
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch