The open and inviting Monroe plan features a second-floor loft that overlooks a spacious two-story family room, and a flex space adjacent to the kitchen that can become an office, wet bar or storage.
Monroe in Watson Hill
- Grand two-story family room
- Formal dining at the front entry with option for study
- Breakfast area with flex space suitable for office or wet bar
- Second-floor versatile loft space
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
The Monroe Home Plan 360° Tour
Walk through your new home virtually–and see every room, counter, vista and vision.
Watson Hill - Monroe Floor Plan
Watson Hill Monroe Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
The open and inviting Monroe features a study with glass French doors off the foyer, and open living area with 17-foot ceilings with a grand floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and a convenient breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen. Entertaining comes easy in this designer curated kitchen with a large island, 42" gray mist cabinetry, upgraded light fixtures, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop with range hood, wall oven, and wall microwave. Extend the breakfast area to outdoor dining on a 12x12 rear covered porch that overlooks the nearly 50-foot backyard. At the garage entry, you'll find a spacious drop zone with vertical trim detail and a bench with cubbies and hooks. Hardwood stairs with open rails lead to the second floor which holds four bedrooms including the primary suite which holds a tiled walk-in shower with bench and soap niche, a linen closet, and an oversized walk-in closet. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas.
View More Home Plans in Watson Hill
- Open and convenient living spaces
- Breakfast area adjacent to kitchen with option for sunroom
- All bedrooms and laundry located on the second floor
- Open kitchen anchors the breakfast area and family room
- Two walk-in-closets in the owner's suite
- Extra-large laundry room
- Option for a study or formal dining room
- Kitchen with center island overlooks the main living areas
- Second-floor loft with option for 4th bedroom
- First-floor flex room with option for guest room
- Open floor plan with flexible features
- Formal dining with option for a study
- Second-floor loft with option for a 4th bedroom
- Option for sunroom off the breakfast area
- Open and spacious one-story plan that lives large
- Kitchen with island and walk-in pantry overlooks the main living areas
- Covered porch off the living room
- Optional study with space to work or play
- Owner's suite located on the main level
- Versatile loft and generous storage closet upstairs
- Kitchen includes 8-foot island and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with options for fireplace and covered patio
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch