In the heart of the Ashley River Historic District and near the small-town charm of Summerville is Watson Hill, a new Ashton Woods neighborhood located on property dating back nearly 340 years. Here amid winding nature trails and the stately beauty of the lowcountry, close by the work centers of Charleston you’ll find a collection of exceptionally designed, single-family homes. Residents at Watson Hill will enjoy an amenity-rich lifestyle. Relax with neighbors on sunny afternoons by the pool, or take the kids to the children's playground. Gather for events at the sports fields and picnic areas. Or, spend a quiet evening catching up with friends by the outdoor fireplace. With unmatched personalization options at The Studio by Ashton Woods, you can create a home that's a true reflection of your style and passions. Whether you’re inspired by the historic architecture of nearby Charleston or the breathtaking views of the Carolina lowcountry, at Watson Hill, you’ll love the possibilities.
New Homes in Summerville
Summerville, SC | Plans from $386K–$461K
Interested in Watson Hill?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
JacksonFrom $386KPlan Highlights
PierceFrom $397KPlan Highlights
- Open and convenient living spaces
- Breakfast area adjacent to kitchen with option for sunroom
- All bedrooms and laundry located on the second floor
AdamsFrom $408KPlan Highlights
- Open kitchen anchors the breakfast area and family room
- Two walk-in-closets in the owner's suite
- Extra-large laundry room
- Option for a study or formal dining room
LincolnFrom $411KPlan Highlights
- Kitchen with center island overlooks the main living areas
- Second-floor loft with option for 4th bedroom
- First-floor flex room with option for guest room
TrumanFrom $424KPlan Highlights
- Open floor plan with flexible features
- Formal dining with option for a study
- Second-floor loft with option for a 4th bedroom
- Option for sunroom off the breakfast area
MonroeFrom $439KPlan Highlights
- Open and spacious one-story plan that lives large
- Kitchen with island and walk-in pantry overlooks the main living areas
- Covered porch off the living room
- Optional study with space to work or play
WashingtonFrom $441KPlan Highlights
- Grand two-story family room
- Formal dining at the front entry with option for study
- Breakfast area with flex space suitable for office or wet bar
- Second-floor versatile loft space
HarrisonFrom $451KPlan Highlights
- Owner's suite located on the main level
- Versatile loft and generous storage closet upstairs
- Kitchen includes 8-foot island and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with options for fireplace and covered patio
RooseveltFrom $461KPlan Highlights
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch
Jackson$422,690Available Jul 2023
This three-bedroom Jackson plan sits on a generous homesite that backs up to green space. A bright foyer greets you with ample windows and leads to a spacious living room that flows seamlessly to the kitchen. Designer curated finishes in the kitchen include a quartz-topped center island, 42'' white cabinetry, gray backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a gas range. An adjacent breakfast area leads to the stunning sunroom with five windows and a door to the substancial rear patio. Hardwood stairs with open rails lead to the second floor. Here, you'll find the primary suite and bathroom that holds dual sinks, tiled walk-in shower with bench, private water closet, and a large walk-in closet. Across the hall are two secondary bedrooms, a shared full bathroom, and the laundry room. At Watson Hill, residents enjoy amenities like a Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, cabana, playpark, sports field, dog park, and walking trails.Monroe$503,180Available Sep 2023
The open and inviting Monroe features a study with glass French doors off the foyer, and open living area with 17-foot ceilings with a grand floor-to-ceiling fireplace, and a convenient breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen. Entertaining comes easy in this designer curated kitchen with a large island, 42" gray mist cabinetry, upgraded light fixtures, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop with range hood, wall oven, and wall microwave. Extend the breakfast area to outdoor dining on a 12x12 rear covered porch that overlooks the nearly 50-foot backyard. At the garage entry, you'll find a spacious drop zone with vertical trim detail and a bench with cubbies and hooks. Hardwood stairs with open rails lead to the second floor which holds four bedrooms including the primary suite which holds a tiled walk-in shower with bench and soap niche, a linen closet, and an oversized walk-in closet. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas.
Select at least 2 plans. Add up to 4 plans to compare.
Watson Hill Community Map
Explore the community map below to find the perfect site for your new home.
District Schools for Watson Hill
Beech Hill Elementary School
Grades Pre K-51001 Beech Hill Rd
Summerville, SC 29485 Learn More
East Edisto Middle School
Grades 6-81011 Beech Hill Road
Summerville, SC 29485 Learn More
Find Your Design Style
Do you go for Urban Farmhouse or would you prefer New Traditional served with a twist? Our interior design style quiz will help you determine what aesthetic best suits your taste after you answer a few fun questions — so you can personalize your home style to your lifestyle.