The Truman boasts space where you need and want it most, such as a large, walk-in pantry in the chef's kitchen, a laundry room convenient to all bedrooms and a large, covered back patio for relaxed outdoor living.
Truman in Watson Hill
- Open and spacious one-story plan that lives large
- Kitchen with island and walk-in pantry overlooks the main living areas
- Covered porch off the living room
- Optional study with space to work or play
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
Watson Hill - Truman Floor Plan
Watson Hill Truman Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
This sprawling single-story Truman is sitauted on a homesite that faces HOA green space at the front, and overlooks scenic wooded area at the back. Here, you'll find four bedrooms, a living room that flows seamlessly into the breakfast area, a covered front porch, and an extended rear porch. The central kitchen is adjacent to the main living areas and includes 42" cabinetry, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, and stainless appliances including a wall oven and wall microwave. The large island is fit for gathering, and neighbors a convenient breakfast area. The spacious living room has abundant natural light and a gas fireplace with a designer inspired floating wrap mantel. The generous primary suite is privately tucked at the rear of the home and offers a tray ceiling with crown molding. The ensuite boasts a large walk-in closet, private water closet, double vanity with quartz countertops, and oversized walk-in tiled shower with a bench seat. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas.
View More Home Plans in Watson Hill
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch
- Two-story living room flows seamlessly into the kitchen with rear patio access
- All bedrooms located on the second floor along with a convenient laundry room
- Option for a second-floor bonus room above the living room
- Flex room off the foyer with the option for a study or guest bedroom
- Dining room features a butler's pantry pass-through to the kitchen