The Truman boasts space where you need and want it most, such as a large, walk-in pantry in the chef's kitchen, a laundry room convenient to all bedrooms and a large, covered back patio for relaxed outdoor living.
Truman in Watson Hill
- Open and spacious one-story plan that lives large
- Kitchen with island and walk-in pantry overlooks the main living areas
- Covered porch off the living room
- Optional study with space to work or play
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
The Truman Home Plan 360° Tour
Walk through your new home virtually–and see every room, counter, vista and vision.
Watson Hill - Truman Floor Plan
Watson Hill Truman Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
This stunning single-story home featuring the Truman plan is situated on a prime corner homesite, one of the largest homesites in the community. This home lives large with four bedrooms, a spacious living room with a gas fireplace, a covered front porch, and an extended rear covered porch. A designer-curated kitchen is adjacent to the breakfast area, and overlooks the main living areas. The kitchen holds a large center island, 42' cabinetry, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including a gas range. Tucked away at the rear of the home, you'll find the spacious primary suite featuring a large walk-in closet, private water closet, dual sink vanity with quartz countertops, and a tiled walk-in shower. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas.
This sprawling three-bedroom, single-story home sits on a homesite backing up to serene wooded area. The Truman plan features a study with glass French doors off the foyer, and an open living room that flows seamlessly into the breakfast area. Spend a relaxing evening near the cozy gas fireplace, or enjoy your morning coffee on the rear extended covered porch overlooking the trees. A designer-curated kitchen is the ideal place to gather with family or friends. The kitchen holds a large center island, 42' cabinetry, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, and stainless gas appliances. The elegant primary suite with a tray ceiling is privately tucked at the rear of the home. Retreat to the spa-like ensuite equipped with a large walk-in closet, private water closet, dual sink vanity with quartz countertops, and a tiled walk-in shower with a bench seat. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas.
This single-story home lives large with four bedrooms, a spacious living room with a gas fireplace, a covered front porch, and an extended rear covered porch. Three secondary bedrooms and a bathroom are located at the front of the home, along with two linen closets, a storage closet, and laundry room. At the heart of the home, a designer curated kitchen boasts a large center island, 42" cabinetry, white quartz countertops, brass cabinet hardware and faucet, blue backsplash, and stainless steel appliances including a gas range. The kitchen overlooks the main living areas, including a breakfast space and a living room with a gas fireplace. Off the living room, you'll find the spacious primary suite with a tray ceiling and crown molding detail. The ensuite features dual vanity with quartz countertops, tiled walk-in shower, private water closet, and large walk-in closet. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas and bathrooms.
View More Home Plans in Watson Hill
- Open and convenient living spaces
- Breakfast area adjacent to kitchen with option for sunroom
- All bedrooms and laundry located on the second floor
- Open kitchen anchors the breakfast area and family room
- Two walk-in-closets in the owner's suite
- Extra-large laundry room
- Option for a study or formal dining room
- Kitchen with center island overlooks the main living areas
- Second-floor loft with option for 4th bedroom
- First-floor flex room with option for guest room
- Open floor plan with flexible features
- Formal dining with option for a study
- Second-floor loft with option for a 4th bedroom
- Option for sunroom off the breakfast area
- Grand two-story family room
- Formal dining at the front entry with option for study
- Breakfast area with flex space suitable for office or wet bar
- Second-floor versatile loft space
- Owner's suite located on the main level
- Versatile loft and generous storage closet upstairs
- Kitchen includes 8-foot island and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with options for fireplace and covered patio
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch