Thoughtful and flexible features in the Lincoln include a spacious laundry room perfectly situated between all three bedrooms, a dining room that can convert to a study with French doors, and a great loft space that can flex to a 4th bedroom.
Lincoln in Watson Hill
- Open floor plan with flexible features
- Formal dining with option for a study
- Second-floor loft with option for a 4th bedroom
- Option for sunroom off the breakfast area
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
The Lincoln Home Plan 360° Tour
Walk through your new home virtually–and see every room, counter, vista and vision.
Watson Hill - Lincoln Floor Plan
Watson Hill Lincoln Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
The expertly designed Lincoln plan offers three-bedrooms, a study with glass French doors off the foyer, a versatile loft space upstairs, and front and rear porches. In this open floor plan, entertaining is made easy as the kitchen flows seamlessly into the main living areas. A gas fireplace adorns the living room for a cozy retreat, or extend the living area outdoors to the rear covered porch. The professionally curated kitchen holds 42" cabinets, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, quartz countertops, and a sprawling island. Located upstairs, the primary suite features an oversized walk-in closet, double vanity with quarts countertops, and tiled walk-in shower with bench seat. Two secondary bedrooms plus a loft with space to work or play completes the second floor.
Welcome to the Lincoln, a four-bedroom plan thoughtfully designed for convenience and function. This home is situated on a exclusive pond-view homesite, backing up to scenic wooded area! Upon entering the home from the large covered front porch, you'll find a study with glass French doors off the foyer, a spacious living room with gas fireplace, and breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen. The beautiful designer-curated kitchen holds ample counterspace, a walk-in pantry, quartz-topped island, and stainless appliances including a gas range. Upgraded luxury vinyl plank flooring is found throughout the main living areas. Conveniently located off the family room is the rear covered patio, an ideal space to enjoy morning coffee or a summer BBQ with family or friends. On the second floor, you'll find a spacious primary suite with an oversized walk-in closet, double vanity with quartz countertops, freestanding tub, and tiled walk-in shower with a bench seat. Three secondary bedrooms and a full bathroom complete the upstairs of this home.
View More Home Plans in Watson Hill
- Open and convenient living spaces
- Breakfast area adjacent to kitchen with option for sunroom
- All bedrooms and laundry located on the second floor
- Open kitchen anchors the breakfast area and family room
- Two walk-in-closets in the owner's suite
- Extra-large laundry room
- Option for a study or formal dining room
- Kitchen with center island overlooks the main living areas
- Second-floor loft with option for 4th bedroom
- First-floor flex room with option for guest room
- Open and spacious one-story plan that lives large
- Kitchen with island and walk-in pantry overlooks the main living areas
- Covered porch off the living room
- Optional study with space to work or play
- Grand two-story family room
- Formal dining at the front entry with option for study
- Breakfast area with flex space suitable for office or wet bar
- Second-floor versatile loft space
- Owner's suite located on the main level
- Versatile loft and generous storage closet upstairs
- Kitchen includes 8-foot island and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with options for fireplace and covered patio
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch