The Pierce makes everyday life more enjoyable with an island in the gourmet kitchen for breakfast, kids’ homework and entertaining, two walk-in-closets in the owner’s suite bath, and an extra-large laundry room.
Pierce in Watson Hill
- Open kitchen anchors the breakfast area and family room
- Two walk-in-closets in the owner's suite
- Extra-large laundry room
- Option for a study or formal dining room
Interested in This Home Plan?
Sign up to receive special offers.
You can also tour our homes in person or virtually.
The Pierce Home Plan 360° Tour
Walk through your new home virtually–and see every room, counter, vista and vision.
Watson Hill - Pierce Floor Plan
Watson Hill Pierce Quick Move-Ins
If you're looking for a home that feels like it was built just for you and is ready when you are, see below for what's currently available
This open-concept Pierce plan features three bedrooms, a designer-curated kitchen at the heart of the home, a breakfast area with access to the rear patio, an an extended living room for even more space to entertain family and friends. Ample windows allow plenty of natural light throughout the main living areas. In the kitchen, you'll find a large center island, beautiful 42" white cabinets, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Luxury vinyl plank flooring is throughout the main living areas and bathrooms. The primary suite at the rear of the home includes two walk-in closets, quartz-topped vanity, and tiled walk-in shower. Two secondary bedrooms are located off the foyer hall and share a conveniently located full bathroom.
This one-story, three-bedroom Pierce lives large on one of the biggest homesites in the community. This home features an open concept plan with a large living room and breakfast area adjacent to the eat-in kitchen. This home has the extended family room option making for an even more spacious living area, perfect for entertaining family and friends. Enjoy natural lighting in the breakfast area and living room through ample windows. Throughout the main living areas and bathrooms, you will notice upgraded luxury vinyl plank flooring. This home offers a designer-curated kitchen with 42" white cabinetry, tile backsplash, stainless appliances including a gas cooktop, quartz countertops, and a sprawling island. Two secondary bedrooms are situated at the front of the home with a shared bathroom. The primary suite is located at the back of the home for added privacy, and features a tiled walk-in shower with a bench seat, double vanities, and two walk-in closets. Completing this home is a 12'x12' rear covered porch overlooking the generous yard on this corner homesite.
View More Home Plans in Watson Hill
- Open and convenient living spaces
- Breakfast area adjacent to kitchen with option for sunroom
- All bedrooms and laundry located on the second floor
- Kitchen with center island overlooks the main living areas
- Second-floor loft with option for 4th bedroom
- First-floor flex room with option for guest room
- Open floor plan with flexible features
- Formal dining with option for a study
- Second-floor loft with option for a 4th bedroom
- Option for sunroom off the breakfast area
- Open and spacious one-story plan that lives large
- Kitchen with island and walk-in pantry overlooks the main living areas
- Covered porch off the living room
- Optional study with space to work or play
- Grand two-story family room
- Formal dining at the front entry with option for study
- Breakfast area with flex space suitable for office or wet bar
- Second-floor versatile loft space
- Owner's suite located on the main level
- Versatile loft and generous storage closet upstairs
- Kitchen includes 8-foot island and walk-in pantry
- Spacious living room with options for fireplace and covered patio
- Formal dining room at the front entry
- Private master suite on the first floor
- Second-floor loft open to family room below
- Floor plan flexes up to 6 bedrooms
- Open floor plan that flexes up to six bedrooms
- Loft overlooking a grand two-story family room
- Enormous owner's suite and ensuite bath with his and hers vanities
- Option for second owner's suite or game room
- Option for front wrap porch or second-story porch